I’m hopeful. I have wide feet (8.5W) and I’m reallllly hoping I can find some comfortable dress shoes. Did you know that New Balance made dress shoes?? I ordered the Aravon style “Anna”, and while they may not be the sexiest dress shoe I’ve ever worn, my new job in retail has my dogs barking up a storm, so I HAVE to try something new!
All shoes I own are either a 9M, 9W, or 8.5W – however, when you have to stand for 8+ hours a day, numbers mean very little. My shoes fit fine as long as I don’t have to stand all day! I have shoes that fit, but not shoes that can bear my weight and give me the comfort I need. And I need shoes that can go with a skirt or pants. I chose some Mary Janes.
Remember – if you have wide feet and/or are in need of a LARGE TOE BOX, you should try to stay with the New Balance brand. I learned years ago about NB’s cozy tennis shoes, and always wished they’d made dress shoes. Not sure when they started doing it, but I’m glad they did. I’ll post a review and photos when I try them out. Crossing my fingers and toes that they’ll work.
Go to RetailMeNot’s online coupons and use one before you order!
I’ve used this product a few times – sadly, I’ve been the victim of ill-fitting shoes, so I thought I’d speak up for this remedy.
There aren’t good instructions in the packages, so I’ll simplify them for you:
1) Soak your feet in warm/hot water for 15 minutes. Dry off, allow another 15 minutes to dry.
2) Put the bandage on your corn(s), however many are needed. I believe the bandage stays on very well, others have complained of the opposite. Use your own stick-on bandage on top if the original isn’t enough.
3) Allow the salicylic acid in the remedy work on your corn for 48 hours.
4) Gently remove the bandage(s) – the corn that’s dissolved will probably be white in color. The dead skin will probably fall off with a little tug, but don’t force it off. Allow the dead skin to lift off – could be days before this happens.
5) Feel free to repeat the soaking process, and re-bandage if the corn doesn’t come right off.
– If the white “circles” on your feet lift off, there will be “fresh” pink tender skin underneath…the way Nature intended. That said, that new skin is very delicate, and you need to protect your feet from getting abraded, rubbed, chafed, or squished in your shoes, so take it easy. They do make “toe covers” with really thick gel, so I’d use those after you remove your corns. Allow that pink skin to heal.
– I would wait until the pink skin heals before getting a pedicure.
– Everybody’s corn situation is different. Some take a few treatments, some fall off when you remove the bandage after 48 hours. Mine are stubborn and have required 2 treatments, but whatever, I’m hardcore!
– Some dark-skinned users have reported back a discoloration, or hyper pigmentation. Please use caution.
– Whatever you do, be patient – corns take a lot of time to form, and some people have had them for YEARS! No matter, this remedy works, and I hope it works for you, too 🙂
THANK YOU to WordPress and all my readers and followers for making
the last 2 years very sweet!!
HEY YA’LL – hope you’re enjoying your Memorial Day holiday weekend. God Bless those who’ve served and continue to serve our country!!!
BTW, the “Healthy Feet Store” online has some savings you might want to avoid the mall for, if you know what I mean!
I ordered insoles that are supposed to correct my over-supination problem (bow legs!)…and some metatarsal pads for the ball of the foot pain, meant to ease the neuroma problem I get due to Morton’s Foot / Morton’s Toe. I have plantar fasciitis to some degree because I have toughened arch muscles that are thick – trying to address those with self-massage on the trigger points, but also the rest of what I ordered today should fully address what I got going on – and I gotta lot going on! Will update this blog with reviews of how my purchase went towards my foot pain, but until then, enjoy some savings!!
HealthyFeetStore.com Discount Coupon Codes
Are you looking to save money? Wondering what the latest and greatest online coupons and discounts are currently available at HealthyFeetStore.com?
At HealthyFeetStore.com we know that times are tough so we’ve created a page to let all of our customers know what online coupon codes and store specials are currently being offered. These coupons will change on a regular basis so be sure to bookmark this page and check back often!
- memorial14 -Take 15% off* your order. No minimum purchase necessary. U.S. Contiguous orders over $50 ship for free. Hurry, offer ends at midnight on May 26, 2014.
- may14 – Get free ground shipping** on any order over $35. This offer applies to Contiguous U.S. orders. Hurry, offer ends at midnight on May 31, 2014.
- moszkito – Get free ground shipping for all regular priced Moszkito sandals.
- orthaheel – Get free ground shipping for all regular priced Orthaheel sandals.
- weil – Get free 2-3 day express shipping for all Dr. Andrew Weil sandals.
- Free shipping** on all Alegria shoes and sandals, no coupon necessary!
*Coupons (except free shipping coupons) exclude Orthaheel, OluKai, Alegria, Naot and p.w. minor footwear.
**Free shipping applies to domestic ground shipping orders within the Continental U.S. only.– See more at: http://www.healthyfeetstore.com/discount-coupon-codes.html#sthash.Fp5ctPja.dpuf
20% Off Your Order! Memorial Day Weekend Sale! Ends Monday Use Code: LANDOFDAFREE